Getting to Know You
If you provide your phone number when you request your FREE Estimate, I will contact you and arrange a non-formal ‘getting to know you’ phone call to find out your cleaning needs, and the types of services you require.
I’ll ask questions like –
- How many people work in the office?
- How frequently are we to clean?
- What time of day / night are we to come?
- Is there a cleaners store cupboard on site?
- What are you currently doing now?
- What prompts you to consider a new provider?
Then, I will arrange a time to come out and personally meet with you. Together, we’ll explore your unique cleaning challenges and issues, and answer any questions you may have.
Please allocate time to give me a tour of the premises. I’ll measure the space to know the size and layout of your premises.
I take note of how many toilets, sinks, kitchens, kitchenettes, and desks there are, and the type of floor coverings and find out exactly what you want cleaned.
I’ll also assess:
- Where we can access water from to mop floors
- Where the rubbish bins are located
- How we access the property and the security requirements
- Where can our team park
- If any specialized equipment or products are required
- If you need us to provide and coordinate consumables, including toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, and soap.
Develop Scope of Work and Present the Cleaning Proposal
The scope of work might be the most important part of our agreement – even more important than the price. Without a defined scope of work, there’s no way to know what work must be done.
The SOW is a document that tells the cleaner what tasks to be done and on which days.
This is important as it clarifies that we are meeting your expectations and satisfying all the requirements requested of us.
Once this is prepared we will ask to review it with you along with the cleaning proposal to ensure that it captures everything we discussed.
Once you’re satisfied with the scope of works and the cleaning proposal, it’s time to:
- Approve the agreement which gives you an understanding of the terms and conditions of engaging us
- You choose the commencement date. A lead time of two weeks is ideal so we can purchase all equipment and tools needed for your site. This also gives us time to choose from our existing team or recruit new members and induct them to the Warrior Clean way.
- For added peace of mind we avoid sharing equipment between sites therefore – We like to have an area on site that we can store all of the equipment and tools to be left exclusively for our use on your premises.
- Depending on the premises and number of cleaners required to work. You’ll provide keys or fobs for us to enter and we require a minimum of two sets of keys. Alternatively, a key box can be installed so keys are securely stored on site.
- One set of keys will be securely locked in our office and the Operations Manager then has access to attend the site and complete audits as scheduled to check the cleaning standards. In the event a cleaner is sick and we need to send a different team member out instead this ensures we avoid contact with team members who are ill.
- We then turn up at the designated time and do the work.
- In the first 30 days we are getting to know the premises and we will do all we can to get everything right consistently and continuously.
- We will communicate every seven days for the first month and this is a perfect opportunity to provide feedback.
Feedback is vital and we can’t emphasise it enough, the value of an open and transparent relationship is essential.
We communicate via a communication book on site, WhatsApp, SMS or email. We will communicate every seven days for the first month and this is a perfect opportunity to provide feedback.
If we don’t know how you’re feeling or you’re feeling frustrated, please talk to us as it could be something simple that needs to be tweaked and we are back on track.
The Warrior Clean army is ready to be deployed! So take the first step towards hassle-free cleaning today. Contact us now!